If time to market and service reliability is important to you there is no easier way to get your own PEPPOL Access Point and SMP than to sign up for our services.
The stars of PEPPOL
We're honoured to develop, deliver and manage PEPPOL infrastructure on behalf of our fine customers. Our committed work developing and delivering reliable infrastructure has earned us the confidence of Europe's best service providers.
Made by Europe
We actively contribute with our expertise in various PEPPOL forums. We do it to spread awareness since we want to speed up adoption of business process automation.
PEPPOL Technical Consulting
We provide expert consulting for the setup and onboarding of
- PEPPOL Authorities
- Access Points and SMPs
- Things to consider when being an AP and/or SMP provider
- Best practices
Galaxy Gateway Services
We have delivered PEPPOL infrastructure since 2012. All services are developed entirely by Tickstar's engineers and are completely cloud based, thus removing the technical complexity of self-hosted software.
Please visit the FAQ section for more information.
The access point is your bridge to PEPPOL. It enables secure exchange of messages with other access points.
- Using our services you will be able to go to market as a PEPPOL Access Point provider
- Since Tickstar is a recognized PEPPOL infrastructure provider, the mandated OpenPEPPOL technical tests of your Access Point is not necessary.
- Your Access Point instance is always fully PEPPOL compliant
- Extensive error handling
- Improvements compared with OpenPEPPOL specifications and Open Source options
- Predictable running cost with flat rate fees
- Hosting included
- 24/7/365 monitoring of your Access Point instance
- World class support from our engineers
Sign up for a free trial SMP account of your own!
The SMP (service metadata publisher) stores your PEPPOL receivers' metadata.
Prior to sending a file to a receiver, the sending Access Point queries the SML (service metadata locator) to find out which SMP that holds the receiver's metadata. The sending AP is then redirected to the receiver's SMP from which it gets necessary details to transfer the file to the receiving Access Point.
This discovery mechanism - the interaction between Access Points, the SML and SMPs within the network - is a true beauty of PEPPOL.
By having your own SMP for your PEPPOL receivers you are in full control of how they are managed.
Please be reminded that the SMP of Galaxy Gateway currently does not interact with the SMK (the test SML environment).
- Easily manage all your PEPPOL receivers
- Unlimited number of receivers
- Support for all OpenPEPPOL approved documents (PEPPOL BIS, EHF, SimplerInvoicing, CEN BII, BEAst, Svefaktura, GS1 XML, GS1 EANCOM, OIOUBL)
- Improvements compared with OpenPEPPOL specifications
- Predictable running cost with no volume based fees
- Hosting included
- 24/7/365 monitoring of your SMP instance
- API for seamless integration
- JSON or XML response
- Token or HMAC authentication
- Web dashboard with a stunning user interface
- The Participant lookup API lets you find out the necessary details about any PEPPOL participant in order to be able to send a document. The response can be obtained in either json or xml.
- You can access your SMP in Galaxy Gateway via the SMP API that lets you use all features directly from within your own applications.
- Need to validate files intended for the PEPPOL Network? This is now easy as pie with the Validator which validates your PEPPOL files on the fly. The validator supports all PEPPOL related formats for which there are publicly available validation artefacts, such as PEPPOL BIS and EHF.