The purpose of allowing anyone to sign up for a free Trial SMP account is to encourage PEPPOL adoption.
Your account enables you to use the Lookup API, SMP API and to register participants to which files can be sent in non-production scenarios. Please notice that you are solely responsible for participants that you register and their receiving capabilities. Only enable documents that are relevant for your participants.
Make sure that you use a valid e-mail address since an account activation link will be sent to you upon registration.
SMK is not supported
The SMP interacts with the SML only but not with the SMK (test SML environment). If the sending Access Point (corner 2) uses a pilot certificate you will not be able to use this SMP for your receivers.
Trial SMP Account Limitations
- You can register as many participants as you like. The free SMP account is not limited to a certain number of participants but please be reminded that if you register more than one (1) participant we might remove all but one without prior notice.
- The free SMP account does not come with a guaranteed service level. We advise that you use it for non-production purposes only.
- You are responsible for keeping your Access Point certificate updated in the SMP.
- We are not able to provide user assistance for trial SMP accounts.
- We might get in touch with you to ask about your experience of the service.
- We may change these terms at any time without prior notice.
Recommended web browsers
We have received reports that Internet Explorer 11 (and earlier versions) have issues rendering participants lookups properly, such as https://my.galaxygw.com/participantlookup#/0007/5567212047.
We recommend that you use the latest version of any of the following browsers
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- By signing up to the service you are giving your consent for us to store your name and e-mail address for as long as you have your account.
- We are not sharing your personal data with any other party.
- Your personal data is securely stored on our servers. Passwords are stored in an encrypted format.
- If you would like to know which of your personal data we have stored, please contact us and we will assist.
Questions? Get in touch with us!